Thursday 15 January 2015

Planning My Idea For Final Piece

After thinking about what to do for my final piece, I decided to take photos of whatever I felt looked good in architecture. When coming back from a photo shoot of Liverpool Street I sat and looked at my photographs. The photographs I have taken seemed to be very modern, clean and sharp looking buildings. I then wondered about older looking buildings and the contrast. I then went back out and took some photographs of buildings that didn’t look to up to scratch. In my final piece I am going to make an A6 collage of the comparison of the buildings, on one of the side will be the horrible looking buildings in east London such as the MacDonald’s at watney and the buildings along commercial road, such as council houses and old restaurants and pubs no one uses anymore.






No comments:

Post a Comment