Monday 8 September 2014

Creating Mood With Light

The photograph below I have taken to show how I have chosen to create mood with lighting. The equipment I needed was the green screen, a black back drop (cloth), the lighting equipment with umbrellas and a dark empty room also an object to photograph.




Here are some of the examples of me creating mood with lighting, I used the lighting equipment on the left hand side of the object so this will cast a shadow on the other side of the object. Firstly I chose to take photos of the globe, however this didn't create as much mystery and mood as I would have wanted. I then moved on to a dark grey bowl because this is dark and the back drop is dark this created much more mood and shadow than with the globe.











No comments:

Post a Comment